Subject: Conference call

A number of people have indicated that they will not be able to make
the call tommorrow (4) and that they will have a hard time making a
regular call on a two week cycle commencing tommorrow.

There has been no offer to host the call tommorrow.

Due to these two factors I am proposing that we move the call to
Tuesday January 20th and then continue on the two week cycle from
there.

This puts the BT TC call on the came week as the WS-CAF and the
WS-BPEL calls.  It has the advantage that more people can attend.

=bill

William Z Pope                                office: +1 603 373 0598
zpope@pobox.com                          mobile: +1 603 502 4490