Subject: RE: [business-transaction] Issue - maint-11 - Allow repeat CANCELLED

Title: Message
This came up as a problem for our implementers - they were having to send INFERIOR_STATUS/unknown in certain recovery and retry cases. Since INFERIOR_STATUS/unknown can be a trigger for generating HAZARD(possible), this caused false positive warnings. Since, in fact, the inferior wasn't unknown, this seemed silly.

I've tested this out on the state tables in the spec (adding the states as proposed), and it all works. I'll put up the revised state tables shortly.

Peter
-----Original Message-----
From: Furniss, Peter
Sent: 23 March 2004 12:51
To: business-transaction@lists.oasis-open.org

This issue has been added to the btpm issue list. The issues list is posted as a Technical Committee document to the OASIS BTP TC pages on a regular basis. The current edition, as a TC document, is the most recent document with the title in the "Issues" folder of the BTP TC document list - the next posting will include this issue. The list editor's working copy, which will normally include an issue when it is announced, is available at this constant URL.

Issue - maint-11 - Allow repeat CANCELLED