Subject: btp call today ?

is there a call scheduled for today ? there don't seem to be any details for it.

I'm not sure I'll be able to join in even if there is (or only briefly), as I'm at the bpel meeting, which starts at 9 am PDT.

If there isn't can we please have a meeting next week - or does the odd week clash for too many people. If so, two weeks time, I guess.

And there is an open ballot on maint-13 - don't forget to vote.

Peter