Subject: RE: [business-transaction] Groups - BTP-SOAPServices.wsdl uploaded (and other uploads)

Alex and I have been working on updating the xml schema for btp and
producing the wsdl.

I'm not aware of gaps in the schema, except that if we accept the change
I've just proposed to the resolution of maint-5, we will need to add
superior-identifier to four or five messages.

The qualifiers schema I believe is up-to-date.

The wsdl is split into 3 documents
	abstract - defining port-types for the basic roles

	soap-binding - port definitions

	services - grouping the ports

with the latter two importing the first (and all importing the schema)

A question with the wsdl is how to represent the BTP Faults, which
aren't there at present

Peter