Subject: RE: [business-transaction] Groups - Conference Call added

My apology for missing this call - I have not seen the conf call information on time to attend..

.Sazi

-----Original Message-----
From: Furniss, Peter [mailto:Peter.Furniss@choreology.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 10:48 AM
To: zpope@pobox.com; business-transaction@lists.oasis-open.org

According to this announcement, we are hosting a business transaction
group call in 70 minutes.

The number is

	+44 20 8322 2500  (within the uk, 0870 410 7851 is supposed to
work)

	access code is 926970

Sorry - I hadn't noticed this coming up and was away when it was
organised.

Peter

ion/event.php?event_id=5877

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web browser.

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type
31 Aug 2004     2004-08-31-ConCall.txt           Reference Document

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/business-transaction/member
s/leave_workgroup.php.