Subject: btp namespace identifiers

Title: Message
On checking the chairs mailing list, I found there is a draft document (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/chairs/200407/msg00002.html) from Bill Cox, for the TAB which lays
out guidelines for namespace URNs and URLs.

I'm not sure the URN definition is what they meant, but the URL ones would give us (for working draft, version 2)

core schema:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/business_transaction/business_transaction-btp-1.1-core-schema-wd-02.xsd

qualifiers schema
http://docs.oasis-open.org/business_transaction/business_transaction-btp-1.1-qualifiers-schema-wd-02.xsd

abstract wsdl
http://docs.oasis-open.org/business_transaction/business_transaction-btp-1.1-abstract-wsdl-wd-02.wsdl
soap wsdl
http://docs.oasis-open.org/business_transaction/business_transaction-btp-1.1-soap_binding-wsdl-01.wsdl
(there are underscores there that you may not be able to see easily)

and the next working draft of the spec itself will have the identification (if I've kept count correctly)

oasis-business_transaction-btp-1.1-spec-wd-03
(for committee draft, replace wd-nn with cd, becoming os for Oasis standard). And we should make the revision numbers line up, I think.

There is a server at http://docs.oasis-open.org, and I will enquire how one gets things put on it.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Chief Scientist, Choreology Ltd