Subject: Possible editorial comments on BTP 1.1

Title: Message
Dear Colleagues,

Whilst looking through the new BTP 1.1 specification I came across a couple of things that maybe editorials (or just me getting confused again for Christmas)

1)  In section 4.3.3 'Enroller' in the table change the entry under 'Enroller receives' from ENROLLER to ENROLLED

2)  In section 4.3.1 'Superior' in the table under 'Superior receives' and in section 4.3.2 'Inferior' in the table under 'Inferior receives' there are entries REQUEST_INFERIORS_STATUS, in section 4.5.2 'Status Requestor'  in the table under 'Status requestor sends' there is an entry REQUEST_INFERIOR_STATUS, section 5.8.9 'REQUEST_INFERIOR_STATUSES' under 'unknown transaction' has a REQUEST_INFERIOR_STATUS (twice) whereas section 5.6.6 & 5.8.9, 8.2.30 the XML Schema and the WSDL file have REQUEST_INFERIOR_STATUSES (only - I did wonder if slightly different message names were used on the control and outcome relationships, but this does not appear to be the intent).

Best Regards,

Tony

Tony Fletcher

Technical Advisor
Choreology Ltd.
68, Lombard Street, London EC3V 9L J   UK

Phone:

+44 (0) 1473 729537

Mobile:

+44 (0) 7801 948219

Fax:

+44 (0) 870 7390077

Web:

www.choreology.com

Cohesions™

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Work: tony.fletcher@choreology.com

Home: amfletcher@iee.org