Subject: RE: [business-transaction] Groups - business_transaction-btp-1.1-cd-01.zip uploaded

Are you using Adobe or another product?

-----Original Message-----
From: Furniss, Peter [mailto:Peter.Furniss@choreology.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 7:17 AM
To: Furniss, Peter; Doug Bunting
Cc: business-transaction@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [business-transaction] Groups -
business_transaction-btp-1.1-cd-01.zip uploaded

We're having difficulty making the pdf. There is something in the file
that the Word->pdf process doesn't like. The previous versions took 90
minutes or so to convert. This one has crashed Word twice, although it's
negligbly different.

Suggestions welcome.

Peter

oups.php