cacao message

Subject: RE: [cacao] Logo

These are great Kamer!

CACAO TC,

We have the opportunity to create a CACAO slide to be placed in a rotating presentation that will be displayed between sessions at Borderless Cyber 2019, https://us19.borderlesscyber.org/en/. I think using the logo on the slide is a great idea.

So, as a group, you need to decide on one of these logos or suggest others. I am also open to slide content ideas. We need the slide submitted by 3 October.

Do we have a volunteer to help with slide? Are we going to go forward with one of these logos? If so, which one?

I hate to clog up the list, so after TC agrees on logo, I am happy to work directly with one or two members that are interested in CACAO marketing.

Reminder to register for Borderless Cyber 2019 - Extra 30% off for OASIS members, use 'cnsbc30partner' code OASIS.

Thanks folks!

dee

Senior Manager, Development & Advocacy
OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x211 (Office) | +1.941.321.6733 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org