cacao message

Subject: Call tomorrow morning

All,

We have a CACAO call tomorrow morning. I really hope this is the last call before the next ballot and moving on to a CS. PLEASE review the document and get any and all changes in. Also, please come prepared to talk about all open comments and suggestions. I am hoping we can resolve everything and mint a document for publication.Â

Bret