cacao message

Subject: Notes from our call today

All,

Here are the twoÂdecisionsÂwe made today on our call.ÂÂ

1) The current version is ready for the next CSD ballot and public review once I make the final changes we talked about today.

2) We have adopted the proposed work item from Vasileios and Mateusz to be an official work item of the TC. This work item deals with coordinate systems for drawing playbooks on the screen.Â

Bret