cacao message

Subject: Public review is open

All,

The public review is open for the latest release of CACAO 2.0. I would consider this a last-call for changes.

1. If you find somethingÂthat is broken or wrong, pleaseÂlet us know ASAP
2. Any and all non-material changes and nits are welcomed and encouraged.Â

When this public review closes, we will address any substantiveÂand material change requests. If there are no substantive or material changes we will accept all non-material and editorialÂchanges and produce a new version for a CS ballot.Â

Bret