cacao message

Subject: Meeting on October 3rd

All,

We will be having another quick call on Tuesday October 3rd at 10:00 AM US-Eastern Time.

As discussed last time, there is a desire to add External References to the extension object. Chet says we do not need to do another public review, but we will need to vote on it as a CSD. Chet also said we can do this on a live call, and use the Kavi system for this.Â

So this meeting will be a live CSD ballot meeting.Â

The way this will work is as follows:
1) I will make that remaining changes to the master document today / tomorrow
2) I will upload this CSD4 version to Kavi
3) We will do a motion and second on the email list before the meeting
4) I will make sure votingÂrights are updated
5) I will setup the Kavi ballot to run for the duration of the meetingÂ
6) During the meeting everyone will vote via KaviÂ
7) During the meeting we will do a motion and second on the email list to open a CS ballot
8) After the meeting I will update voting rights and ask Chet set up the CS ballotÂ

Please let me know if you have any concerns or questions.Â

Please note that a few of you may have lost voting rights over the summer, but if you came to the last meeting then you can regain your rights after this next meeting. This will then enable you to vote on the final CS ballot.

Thanks
Bret