cacao message

Subject: Re: [cacao] Need to do a public review for CSD05

I move that the TC asks OASIS Admin to open a 15-day public review of CACAO Security Playbooks version 2.0 CSD05

On Oct 26, 2023, at 5:24âAM, Bret Jordan <bret.jordan.sdo@gmail.com> wrote:

All,

I spoke with Chet yesterday and he said we need to do a public review of CSD05 given that there was a material change in CSD04 with the section 5 rewrite. We did not make the public review part of the motion and ballot for the CSD05 release. So we need someone to make that motion and get a second. We do not need to open a ballot, per Chet. So if someone can make that motion and second to the list that would be great. As always, if anyone has any concerns please feel free to send them to the list, or if you do not feel comfortable with that please reach out to Allan or I directly.  The motion should be something like "I move that the TC asks OASIS Admin to open a 15-day public review of CACAO Security Playbooks version 2.0 CSD05"

Bret