cacao message

Subject: Working Document

All,

Now that we are rolling out CS 01, basically the end of the version 2.0 release train. I have started updating the main working document to reflect that it will be version 2.1. I have also re-enabled everyone's access to the document (at least for those active members of the TC for which I have theirÂGoogle ID). I do not anticipate starting active work on 2.1, but if people have comments, ideas, or suggestions for 2.1, please feel free to start adding them to the document as you have them.Â

https://docs.google.com/document/d/144kgoCnZbxc0CXms3EeACf4Sz84lmEt88JoVr4FnmSc/edit?pli=1#heading=h.hfy40z48wjpi

Bret