cacao message

Subject: Re: [cacao] Follow up on CACAO Announcement marketing efforts

Folks - this is the problem with too many cooks. I started reading the latest blog (as of 5mins ago) and itâs not ready for publication.

The blog has gotten way too much introduction, too many other edits that are not relevant or made the readability worse.

If we want to fix this together then I suggest we get on a call together and do it properly. This multiple people editing at the same time and making parallel changes it just making the blog bad.

Allan