cacao message

Subject: Re: Results & Next Step -- Ballot closed: "Approve Security Playbooks v2.0, WD06 with Non-Material Changes as a CS"

Hello All:

I realized I made a mistake in my message to you.

I have opened a service request ticket (not a ballot) to have the document published. You can followÂthe progress here:https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-4451

Apologies for the mistake,
Kelly

On Tue, Nov 28, 2023 at 12:58âPM Kelly Cullinane <kelly.cullinane@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Dear CACAO TC Members:

As you can see below, the ballot to move Security Playbooks v2.0, WD06 to a Committee Spec has passed. Congrats on achieving this milestone.

I have opened a ballot on your behalf to publish the newÂCS to the OASIS library. You can follow the progress using this link:Âhttps://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-4451

Kelly

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <tc_admin@oasis-open.org>
Date: Mon, Nov 27, 2023 at 7:03âPM
To: <kelly.cullinane@oasis-open.org>

Approve Security Playbooks v2.0, WD06 with Non-Material Changes as a CS has closed.
Ballot Title: Approve Security Playbooks v2.0, WD06 with Non-Material Changes as a CS

Question
Do you approve Security Playbooks v2.0, WD06 with Non-Material Changes as a Committee Specification?

Voting Results

Results are not available.

Description
Security Playbooks v2.0, WD06 [1] has Non-Material Changes since the work's last public review [2].

This ballot requires a Special Majority Vote [3]. The TC roster currently lists 12 voting members. In order to pass, at least 8 members have to vote Yes and no more than 3 members may vote No.

[1] Attached to this ballot under "Referenced Items"

[2] The Working Draft for this Committee Specification contains changes made since its last public review. The changes made are documented in https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cacao-comment/202311/msg00001.html The TC judges these changes to be Non-Material Changes in accordance with the definition in the OASIS TC Process(https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/oasis-defined-terms-2018-05-22/#dNonmaterialChange).

[3] https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/oasis-defined-terms-2018-05-22/#dSpecialMajority

View Results

Group: OASIS Collaborative Automated Course of Action Operations (CACAO) for Cyber Security TC
Date Opened: Monday, 20 November 2023 @ 1:00 am UTC
Date Closed: Monday, 27 November 2023 @ 11:59 pm UTC

This email was not sent to any members of OASIS Open.
Referenced Items
draft-security-playbooks-2.0-wd06 (2).zip (2MB) 2023-11-19 Download | View Details