cam-dev message

Subject: assembling content from ebRIM registries and other sources

Hi All,

I'm currently looking at a developing a CAM template and a set of tools for assembling Data Product Specification (ISO 19131) documents from a range of sources including ebRIM (omar) registries. I have spent last four weeks playing with jCAM and reading CAM documentation, but so far have not seen any examples of content assembly from registries.  Has anyone done work in this area, and if so could you please give me some pointers?

Cheers

Jacek Radajewski