cam message

Subject: [cam] [OASIS CAM] - Action items for this week

Team,

A good chunk of us have signed up to the listserve
by visiting:

 http://lists.oasis-open.org/ob/adm.pl

but there's a few of us MIA - so I've sent out a gentle
reminder to those folks.

BTW - the Perl script  behind this at OASIS has
some gremlins - it did not like my email address
- so if you think you've subscribed but did not
get a confirmation already - let me know and
I'll get that taken care of manually.  (Yeah - OK
I'm leading with my chin here revealing this
factoid to you all - eh?)

Anyway - back other matters at hand.  We agreed
to schedule another call this week to finalize the
initial project scope and metrics.

Which day works best for people?  I'm guessing
that Tue / Wed / Thur are optimum - with Mon / Fri
being less so.

Choices are:

1) Don't care - so long as its on or after 1pm EST, and Tue/Wed/Thu.

2) Do care - state DOW that is best + time range.

3) I'm on the list - but will only rarely attend the

4) This week is bad - don't worry about me for now.

Given that we have members West Coast, East Coast, Europe and
Asia - I'm trying to balance here.

Please let me know Monday - so I can go ahead and schedule
the call for this week.

Also - another reminder - pls check with your organization to see
if they would like to host one of our upcoming calls.

Thanks, DW.