cam message

Subject: [cam] RE: Cannot connect to the CAM TC meeting

Ram,

OK - we're going to have to re-schedule.

I had a problem with my phone here - got that sorted out,
and then found the change from 2pm to 5pm obviously
tripped up the system.

Apologies for the mix up.

I'll work this tomorrow and let everyone know of
the revised details.

At this point I'm thinking next Thursday at 5pm
is probably the best option.

To add to this all its snowing here like crazy
again.

Not been a good day on conference calls;
the JMT call this afternoon was messed
up too.

Frustrating.

DW.
Message text written by "Ram Kumar"

David

I am still trying to connect to the conference call.

The details you gave are:
The dial-in information is:

Toll-free:      888.809.4060
International: 416.640.4861