cam message

Subject: XML 2003 - Proposal Confirmation

Just and FYI for everyone - I've submitted the
following topic to the XML 2003 conference
in December - the Integration Track.

As always we have lots of presentation materials
available at our Swiki - cam.swiki.net - if you
feel inclined to do a presentation for
a particular audience too.

Thanks, DW