cam message

Subject: re: [cam] Variable Names

Martin,

That sounds excellent use of the declarations section.
Good that these pieces are coming together.

We look forward to seeing the results of your research in
due course and helping refine and improve our spec's.

Finding the sweetspot between the syntax and the
implementation layers is clearly the next challenge for us
and this same evolution occurred over on the RELAX team
as they built out a solution - so good to see us making
comparable moves.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by INTERNET:martin.me.roberts@bt.com

David,
        I am using JDOM and it has a link to the xpath tools from jaxen.
One of the things you can do is setVariables.  If then we had our variable
in $varName format we could simply leave the paths alone set the variables
based on the as:Declaration sections.

        This would make life easier.

        I am going to run with this.

Martin Roberts<