cam message

Subject: RE: [cam] Default Namespaces

Martin,

I think this demands a different approach - because we obviously
cannot be adding in namespaces when the content does not have
them.

What about adding something to the <properties> section - where
you could either filter a prefix in or out?

Basically the prefix is only there to fool the way the parsing code
has been written - so I HATE to make this the way it works.

Really - long term - that code should be fixed.  But in the shortterm
you could pre-parse each input line before it gets to the XML
parser and massage it.

Nothing is pretty here.   Misuse of namespaces are just killing.

Thoughts?

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by INTERNET:martin.me.roberts@bt.com

        So if you look at the examples I sent you will see that the CAM
template has the namespace for the bod associated with the prefix bod.
The xml file that conforms to that template does not require a prefix as
CAM will match via the namespace uri not the prefix.

<