cam message

Subject: Re: [cam] Outputs

Monica,

Thanks.   Well it seems like we should at least do a liaison with
them - and beyond that maybe even look at suggesting a
formal chartering to include our work - and/or co-develop
something.   Hardly seems like they would want to maintain
this stuff long term as a sub-committee - while of course here
we can give it all a proper home.

I've already done some CAM templates for UBL, so would
be easy to develop those examples out.

I'm really busy these next few days preparing for the AutoTech 2003
demo, but once I get a respite - seems like we've finally found a
topic to have a conference call around - prepare some approach
details and invite the UBL folks to attend.

Thoughts?

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by Monica Martin

mm1:  c/fpsc/fssc - oops on my part..... UBL Formatting Specification
Subcommittee (FS SC)
See: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/fssc/
<