cam message

Subject: CAM specification 015 errata

OK, well at least I managed to catch an errata myself!

The field type indicator in the setmask() function needs
to differentiate between logical (boolean) and binary.

So this is a two line change to the details on page 99
should be:

q = SQL

p = Perl

s = string

d = decimal

i = integer

t = time

d = date

l = logical (boolean)

b = binary

f = filepath

u = URL

z = datetime

e = email address

I'm collecting this and any other errata you send to me, and
this will be then in the final release version.  Any comments
and additions - obviously please feel free to suggest them.

Thanks, DW.