cam message

Subject: RegExp for converting XML sample into CAM structure instantly!

Of course sometimes the obvious in right in front of your nose!

I found this useful - open the target XML structure layout - use CHANGE

This works for my command line editor set - replacing any content field
with %%.  Of course for attributes
you will need to test for /="{?*}"/="%%"/*

Both need to be used with caution though - since if there are fixed
field values you want to preserve - do not
run this against the whole document!!

Anyway - useful tip to quickly save typing alot of %% edits!

Enjoy, DW