cam message

Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] "ediPath" support?

Dale,

This is killer!

This is exactly the approach that CAM proposed to handling legacy
formats by providing a
formatter that creates an XML presentation that the main CAM engine can
then simply
take and process as normal.  Great to see that someone has formalized this.

I suspect this is something we will want to mention in the CAM
specification as being an approach
that CAM can support.

Thanks, DW