camp-comment message

Subject: Discrepancy in Plan file specification : CAMP V1.1 ?

Hello

I am trying to play with camp v1.1 spec. I am finding a discrepancy in the sample camp.yaml excerpts.

- The initial sections talking about plan (camp.yaml) file shows the key for identifying node types as artifact_type, requirement_type, characteristic_type and so on.

However, in section 4.3.4 that talks about ContentSpecification, the prefix for type is omitted. The example shows

artifacts:
type:

requirements:
type: