Subject: Re: [camp] what happened to the OASIS logo at the top of WD04?

We have had some liked template related issues, but this has nothing to do with the absence of OASIS logo. The template that we were provided by the TC Admin does not contain the logo. If you look at previous WDs, none of the WDs have the logo. Looks like the logo is added only to approved documents (CSD, CS, OS) by the TC Admin.

-Anish