Subject: Newest OASIS Distinguished Contributor

OASIS has recognized a who's who of standards folks that have made significant contributions through the organization:

https://www.oasis-open.org/member-roster/distinguished-contributors

Known as Distinguished Contributors (similar to a "Lifetime Achievement Award").

I would like to congratulate our own Jacques Durand for his new status in this elite group.

Congratulations Jacques!

Thanks for all your efforts here as well.

-- mark