Subject: raw chatlog 31st June 2013

I will pretty print and format the minutes tomorrow.

Martin.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Chapman
Sent: 31 July 2013 18:50
To: Martin Chapman

Individual Attendance	Contributing Members: 10 of 40 (25%)
Voting Members: 7 of 10 (70%) (used for quorum calculation)
Company Attendance	Contributing Companies: 6 of 17 (35%)
Voting Companies: 4 of 6 (66%)

Meeting Attendees   Spreadsheet
Company	Name ascending	Role
Rackspace Hosting, Inc.	Roshan Agrawal	Member
Oracle	Mark Carlson	Voting Member
Oracle	Martin Chapman	Chair
Oracle	Ashok Malhotra	Voting Member
Rackspace Hosting, Inc.	Adrian Otto	Secretary
Vnomic	Derek Palma	Voting Member
Oracle	Gilbert Pilz	Voting Member
Red Hat	Krishna Raman	Member
JumpSoft	Charles Tupitza	Voting Member
Software AG, Inc.	Prasad Yendluri	Member

MartinC: Dial-in:
+1 866-682-4770
+1 408-774-4073
1800932479 (Ireland toll free)
+353 1 247 5650
0800-694-8154 (UK toll free)
+44 208 118-1001
+44 844 493-6817
800-819-5024 (CN toll free)
+86 400 670-0514
Other numbers: https://www.tcconline.com/listNumbersByCode.action?confCode=3005864
conf id: 3005864#
Password:
Soaphub for notes and queue: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/oasis-camp
Webex:
Meeting Number: 596 151 450
Meeting Password: 2267
https://oracleconferencing.webex.com/oracleconferencing/j.php?J=596151450&PW=NYmE1YjY0NTZh
http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.
Agenda
Intro:

  Scribe appointment: call for volunteers starting from top of the list [1]
  Roll Call
  Agenda approval

Minutes:

   24th July 2013: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/email/archives/201307/msg00093.html

Action Items:

Administrivia:

     CloudPlugFest: Implementation status

        Timeline: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/document.php?document_id=50034
         Current open issues: 28 in total; 0 P1,  19 P2, 9 P3.

Editing Team Update:

    WD20: https://wwwhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/50130/camp-spec-v1.1-wd20-r1.doc

     Potential Motion:

           "I move that the TC approve submitting WD20 contained in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/50130/camp-spec-v1.1-wd20-r1.doc as CSD03 and to issue CSD03 as PRD01 for a public review to last until 13th September 2013 or for 30 days, whatever is the latest date."

New Issues:

Issue Discussion:

AOB:

   Straggler roll
-------

[1] Scribe rotations:

Roshan, Agrawal (1)
Byreddy, Bhaskar Reddy (2)
Behrens, Michael (1)
Heneveld, Alex (3)
Carlson, Mark (3)
Yendluri, Prasad (2)
Durand, Jacques (4)
Krishna Raman (3)
Tupitza, Charles (2)
Rutt, Tom (3)
Otto, Adrian (6)
Johnston-Watt, Duncan (3)
Pilz, Gilbert (7)
Malhotra, Ashok (3)
Karmarkar, Anish (4)

Delinquent scribes:

Grange, Keith
Miller, Rich
Mischkinsky, Jeff (1)
Song, Zhexuan (1)
Luster, Eugene (1)
Gil Pilz (Oracle): on hold
Gil Pilz (Oracle): SCRIBE: Gil
Gil Pilz (Oracle): TOPIC: Roll Call
Gil Pilz (Oracle): 7 out of 10
Gil Pilz (Oracle): quorate
Gil Pilz (Oracle): TOPIC: Agenda
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Martin: agenda is short (chair is  busy with OASIS Board stuff)
Gil Pilz (Oracle): ... any other items (besides those that were posted)
MartinC: sorry phone dropped
Gil Pilz (Oracle): (scribe disconnect)
Adrian Otto (Rackspace): Corrected Link to WD20r1: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/50130/camp-spec-v1.1-wd20-r1.doc
Adrian Otto (Rackspace): Conference bridge seems to have completely crashed. Re-dialing in.
Gil Pilz (Oracle): (phone line back up)
anonymous morphed into Roshan
Gil Pilz (Oracle): ... any objections to agenda as posted?
Gil Pilz (Oracle): All: (silence)
Gil Pilz (Oracle): TOPIC: Previous Minutes
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Gil: moves to approve the minutes of July 24th as posted
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Ashok: seconds
Gil Pilz (Oracle): motion passes by UC
Gil Pilz (Oracle): TOPIC: Administrivia
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Martin: September plug fests are looming
Gil Pilz (Oracle): ... any updates on other implementations?
Gil Pilz (Oracle): ... leave this as a standing item
Gil Pilz (Oracle): ... timeline: zero P1's, no new issues
Gil Pilz (Oracle): TOPIC: Editing Team Update
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Adrian: (reviews camp-spec-v1.1-wd20-r1.doc)
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Martin: have we cross-checked the list of resolved issues in Jira with the issues in Appendix E?
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Adrian: can we do this now, or do we need to revisit it?
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Martin: don't want to force the TC to take action
Gil Pilz (Oracle): ... if something was missed, we can re-apply it
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Jacques: we overload the term "instance" in the doc - purely an editorial comment
Gil Pilz (Oracle): ... is there a way we could use a different word
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Martin: at this stage, that is raising a new issue
Gil Pilz (Oracle): ... I don't think there is a quick editorial fix for this
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Jacques: we could say a template is "realized"
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Martin: I'm uncomfortable with making that sort of change at this point
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Martin: (cross-checks issues listed in Appendix E with issues in Jira)
MartinC: verified all 20 applied issues have been included.
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Gil: not important whether change for CAMP-60 got into WD10, we want it in this draft
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Adrian: I move that the TC approve submitting WD20 contained in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/50130/camp-spec-v1.1-wd20-r2.doc <https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/50130/camp-spec-v1.1-wd20-r1.doc> as CSD03 and to issue CSD03 as PRD01 for a public review to last until 13th September 2013 or for 30 days, whatever is the latest date.
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Gil: seconds
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Martin: any discussion?
Adrian Otto (Rackspace): I move that the TC approve submitting WD20 contained in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/50130/camp-spec-v1.1-wd20-r2.doc as CSD03 and to issue CSD03 as PRD01 for a public review to last until 13th September 2013 or for 30 days, whatever is the latest date.
Gil Pilz (Oracle): ... any objections?
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Motion passes by unanimous consent.
Gil Pilz (Oracle): (or however you spell that)
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Martin: Any external organizations that we should inform about the PR?
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Mark: ETSI is interested in the PR
Mark Carlson : ETSI
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Martin: Are these the Cloud Plugfest people in ETSI?
Mark Carlson : Yes
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Martin: No new issues. At some point we need to look at P2 and P3 issues. Need to create a component in Jira for PR comments.
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Gil: Think there is already a component in Jira for PR comments.
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Martin: Need to create a ticket with TC admin to push this out.
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Martin: Any other business?
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Gil: Move to adjourn.
Adrian Otto (Rackspace): second
Gil Pilz (Oracle): Martin: Any objections?
Gil Pilz (Oracle): MEETING ADJOURNED