Subject: stupid metadata question #2734

Section 5.24.1 says that the "parameterDefinitionLinks" attribute of the ParameterDefinitions resource is mutable. This seems wrong since TypeDefinitions.typeDefinitionLinks is not mutable nor is Formats.formatLinks nor is Operations.operationLinks yadda, yadda. I'm assuming this is a typo, but I wanted to check to make sure there wasn't some obscure reason for this particular array to be mutable.

~ gp