Subject: notes from scrum session 2

[note JIRA not yet updated with all the agreed proposals. Will do that Monday.]

attendees:  Anish, Ashok, Gil, Jacques, Mark, Tom, Martin (last hour)

 issue 74:

 proposal1: CNA and say that if you want to customize change the Plan (PUT) and then do a POST to instantiate
 proposal2: CNA and say that u cannot POST to a Plan. To create an instance post to Assemblies with a relative URI of the plan. You can parameterize that POST
 this means there is only one way to create a running app from a plan
 proposal3: delete section 6.13. You cannot POST to a plan. To create an instance post to Assemblies with a relative URI of the plan. You can parameterize that POST. There is only one

way to create a running app from a plan
 consensus: proposal3
AGREEMENT on proposal 3

 Issue 79:
 CNA
 consensus: CNA

 issue 84:
 Ashok Malhotra (Oracle): The answer is NO
MartinC: answer to what is NO?
 is this already resolved in section 1.6.2 in draft wd26
Ashok Malhotra (Oracle): ISSUE-84 Fixed in 1.6.2

CNA fixed

 issue 88:
 resolved in wd26 see section 1.5
 we changed PaaS roles to actors and added Application End-User actor
CNA fixed

 issue 98:
 martin has a proposal to rewrite  section 3 in JIRA
 tom: needs to be dealt with the other issue that says merge section 2 and 3
 issue tom is pointing to is 148
 consensus that 98 and 148 should be resolved together
Ashok Malhotra (Oracle): Need a proposal
Ashok Malhotra (Oracle): Tom:  I can add a picture showing the 2-step process
 ACTION: Tom to add a new section called 3.2 to create an assembly using a plan resource (two step process)
Ashok Malhotra (Oracle): ... creating an assembly using a plan resource
Tom Rutt (Fujitsu): If any of its requirements are not resolved, a Plan could require modification before it can be used to create Assembly resources.
 s/If any of its requirements are not resolved, a Plan could require modification before it can be used to create Assembly resources./If any of its requirements are not resolved, the Plan

in the PDP could require modification before it can be used to create Assembly resources./
 gil: why say anything at all
 mark: we should always use "Plan file" and "Plan resource" so there is never any confusion
 ACTION: Tom to generate proposal for 98 and 148

 Issue 102:
Ashok Malhotra (Oracle): ACTION Anish to create a proposal for issue 102 after consulting with security experts
 Issue 105:
Ashok Malhotra (Oracle): Anish:  Mention RPM.org in the text
Ashok Malhotra (Oracle): Proposal in JIRA
 consensus on 105 jira proposal

 issue 109:
 proposal in JIRA
Ashok Malhotra (Oracle): Proposal ... Deployment Plans, Artifact Specifications and Service Specifications
may contain the nodes defined in 4.3.1 General Attributes.
 consensus for proposal in JIRA

 Agreed as proposal in jira 109

 issue 110:
 proposal in JIRA
 ACTION: Gil to generate exact proposal

 issue 113:
 martin has proposal in JIRA
MartinC: Accept patrick's suggestion as modified below:

change 4.3.2.1 from:

The value of this node expresses the version of the CAMP specification to which the Plan conforms. This value SHALL be the Specification Version String of the CAMP specification to

which this Plan conforms. [PLAN-04]
For Plans that conform to this document, the value of this node SHALL be "CAMP 1.1" as defined in Section 1.8 "Specification Version". [PLAN-05]

to:

The value of this node expresses the version of the CAMP specification to which the Deployment Plan conforms.
For Plans that conform to this document, the value of this node SHALL be as defined in Section 1.8 "Specification Version". [PLAN-05]
Ashok Malhotra (Oracle): ACCEPTED
Ashok Malhotra (Oracle): Jacques:  Wording is not great
 plans that adhere to this specification ...
 or follow or use this spec
 consensus on the udpated JIRA proposal

 issue 114:
 proposal in JIRA, CNA
Ashok Malhotra (Oracle): CNA ... origin is used in the sense of the English word
 consensus on JIRA proposal

 issue 116:
 proposal in JIRA
 consensus on JIRA proposal

ISSUE-117
Gil:  Need a concrete proposal
Gil Pilz (Oracle): There's the potential for a lot of little changes here.
Gil Pilz (Oracle): My concern is that I don't fully understand where everyone wants their little changes.
Gil Pilz (Oracle): A concrete proposal would save time.
MartinC: of course not gil, until we resolve 147 its hard to pin point the niggles
 117 on hold till we resolve 147

 issue 118:
Ashok Malhotra (Oracle): Martin:  Has a proposal
 proposal in JIRA
 consensus on proposal in JIRA

 issue 143:
 gil: close with no action. overtaken by events
MartinC: Proposal: Close no action. There are no templates and capabilities anymore.
 CNA proposal is now in JIRA
 consensus for the proposal

 issue 146:
 alex not here, so not discussed

 issue 147:
 directional proposal in JIRA
Martin to go through the spec and hunt down pesky non-terminals