Subject: a CAMP summary

Hello TC,

I have been asked to contribute a few pages on CAMP for a book on cloud standards.

I have posted a draft of what I have written at [1]. I hope this finds favour from the committee and am grateful for any feedback. I would particularly value comments which can be made in the document (by highighting text then buried under Insert -> Comment) in respect of:

* choice of emphasis
* matters of fact
* known implementations.

Best