Subject: Re: [camp] Groups - CAMP Test Assertions WD18 uploaded

Few editorial fix ups.

If we want to do a CSD for the TA document we'll need a zip package contain all formats.

-Anish
--

On 2/4/14 11:13 PM, Jacques Durand wrote:
/Submitter's message/
revised TA document draft with several corrections:
- editorial fixes.
- partitioning of test assertions based on their conformance targets.
- several corrections and edits on previous test assertions.
- added a copy of normative statements.
This version is the first candidate for PR.
-- Mr Jacques Durand
*Document Name*: CAMP Test Assertions WD18
<https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/document.php?document_id=52132>
*Description*
revised TA document draft with several corrections:
- editorial fixes.
- partitioning of test assertions based on their conformance targets.
- several corrections and edits on previous test assertions.
- added a copy of normative statements.
This version is the first candidate for PR.
Download Latest Revision
<https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/52132/latest/camp-ta-v1.1-wd18.doc>
Public Download Link
<https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=52132&wg_abbrev=camp>
*Submitter*: Mr Jacques Durand
*Group*: OASIS Cloud Application Management for Platforms (CAMP) TC
*Folder*: Editors Drafts
*Date submitted*: 2014-02-04 23:12:52
*Revision*: 14