Subject: V2 of the candidate TA Committee Spec package

I've uploaded a new version of the candidate TA Committee Spec package here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/54394/candidate-TA-CS01-package-v2.zip

I made the following changes between WD 23 and WD 24 of the TA document:

1.) Fixed the formatting error in which Section 1.1, "Terminology", was being folded into the main body text.

2.) Fixed numerous formatting errors in which random paragraphs were promoted to "level 1" and appearing in the TOC, document map, etc. These errors are the results of a well-known Word bug.

3.) Fixed broken links and cross references.

4.) Update the normative reference to CAMP from CSD04 to CSD05.

5.) Removed the "Revision History" appendix.

6.) Updated the WD number and edit dates.

7.) Re-generated the Table of Contents.

~ gp