Subject: Re: [camp] Very sad new: Tom Rutt passed away

In addition to his work as a standards leader across many organizations, Tom was also a fine musician.
Here is a link with him on stage recently in New Jersey: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGEyWhbr0II

I especially remember him with the traditional OMG Corba Jam ...  I'm attaching a cut from the March 2008 OMG Corba Jam, where I'm almost certain that Tom is heard in the first few seconds - referring to Brussels... Perhaps an appropriate cut here.

Farewell, Tom.

Best regards all,
Paul