Subject: Re: [camp] Cancelled: CAMP TC Weekly call

My apologies to everyone. My house was broken into while it was being fumigated and my car stolen. This resulted in huge amounts of time spent trying to figure out what was stolen, dealing with the police, dealing with the insurance companies, etc. I'm in the process of merging David and Mike's changes into V2 of a the proposal for CAMP-186. I should have something by the end of today.

~ gp

On Aug 11, 2016, at 3:02 AM, OASIS Open <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org> wrote:

Submitter's message
I have a schedule conflict I can't get out of.
Apologies for the short notice.

(As a side Gil has informed me that he has been dealing with more urgent personal matters and has not had a chance to progress any of his issues/proposals/AIs. So not clear we would have had much to discuss.)
-- Dr. Anish Karmarkar
Event Title: CAMP TC Weekly call

Date: Thursday, 11 August 2016, 11:00am to 12:00pm PDT
Location: Webex and telcon
Description

Dial-in:

  +1 408-774-4073 (US)

  +1 866-682-4770 (US toll free)

  +353 1 247 5650 (IE)

  1800932479 (IE toll free)

  +44 208 118-1001 (UK)

  +44 844 493-6817 (UK)

  0800-694-8154 (UK toll free)

  +86 400 670-0514 (CN)

  800-819-5024 (CN toll free)

  Other numbers: https://www.tcconline.com/listNumbersByCode.action?confCode=6100473

  conf id: 6100473#
  Password: [email the chair for password]

  Soaphub for notes and queue: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/oasis-camp

Webex:

  Meeting Number: 592 521 290
  https://oracletalk.webex.com/oracletalk/j.php?MTID=m5ae1ab4f9e9d19c1110ddcc5e31ac3d5

  http://www.webex.com

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Owner: Dr. Anish Karmarkar
Group: OASIS Cloud Application Management for Platforms (CAMP) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
Recurrence
This event is part of a series with 21 more events. The next 4 events in this series:
Thursday, 18 August 2016, 11:00am to 12:00pm PDT
Thursday, 25 August 2016, 11:00am to 12:00pm PDT
Thursday, 01 September 2016, 11:00am to 12:00pm PDT
Thursday, 08 September 2016, 11:00am to 12:00pm PDT
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS Cloud Application Management for Platforms (CAMP) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.
<ical_42137.ics><Mail Attachment.ics>