Subject: Fwd: [chairs] Daylight savings time reminder

Annual reminder of the twilight zone.

Our calls are set to Pacific TZ, so those in Europe (... and the UK) will have to dial an hour earlier this week. The following week should be back to normal schedule.

--Anish

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [chairs] Daylight savings time reminder
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 09:16:02 -0400
From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
To: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org <chairs@lists.oasis-open.org>

TC chairs, just a reminder that we are in that Twilight Zone again where the clocks get jumpy. Much of the world (Europe for example) have dropped back an hour yesterday (October 30th). The United States and Canada, on the other hand, want to make sure it all works out ok before taking the leap next Sunday (November 6th).

I'm not sure how well the calendars handle this but for this week you might want to suggest that folks double check meeting start times.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393