Subject: Deferment of issues 206, 207, 208

On today's call we discussed deferment of 206 [1], 207 [2], and 208 [3].

The current spec doesn't prevent one from creating various hierarchy, but doesn't say how it would work. I.e., it is something that would have to be done via extension, if we defer.

If you have any issues with deferring these issues to the next version please reply to this email.

Thanks.

--Anish