Subject: UML diagram files

Gil,

My apologies for the delay in generating the diagrams in the right format.

I now have a licensed copy of EA and updated all the diagrams.

Unfortunately, when I generate .emf files, EA spits out a file of 0 bytes. I don't know how to fix this or whether this is a bug in version 13.

I have attached the 'Instantiated Resource' figure in six different formats in higher resolution than before--they are not screen grabs but generated from EA. Please let me know which format works well in Word and scales well, and I hope one of them does. Once you let me know the format you want it in, I'll upload all the figures to Kavi.

Once this is in the spec we are ready for PR.

Thanks.

--Anish