Subject: RE: [camp] Modified: CAMP TC weekly call

TAB-1543 - are these normative?

The problem is that if we make them normative, the syntax would need to be more formally defined.
We don't feel we want to define the syntax, and we don't want to use another syntax that is already defined
My idea was that we would sidestep the problem by providing the TypeDefinition in place of the "general representation",
leaving us only to formally define the typedefinition,  However I think this is a lot of work. Suggest we leave these general representations in place.
Maybe there is another word for it.

TAB-1552 SORT

Propose we use the same language as in SCIM
"case-sensitive, Unicode alphabetic sort order." and reference Unicode® Technical Standard #10 UNICODE COLLATION ALGORITHM

TAB-1553 SORT of URI

I think his concern is that the sort order is broken, not that sorting of a URI is inherently meaningless. Proposed fix to TAB-1552 will likely resolve to his satisfaction

TAB-1550 are charcteristicspecifications required?

I suspect the original intent was that exactly one of the href and the characteristicsspecification were required (because otherwise the serviceSpecification would not be meaningful).
The spec doesn't say what would happen if both were soecified.

-----Original Appointment-----
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org]
Sent: 03 August 2017 17:43
To: camp@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [camp] Modified: CAMP TC weekly call
When: 03 August 2017 11:00-12:00 America/Los_Angeles.
Where: Webex and telcon

Event Title: CAMP TC weekly call
  ________________________________
Date: Thursday, 03 August 2017, 11:00am to 12:00pm PDT
Location: Webex and telcon
Description
Dial-in:
  +1 408-774-4073 (US)
  +1 866-682-4770 (US toll free)
  +353 1 247 5650 (IE)
  1800932479 (IE toll free)
  +44 208 118-1001 (UK)
  +44 844 493-6817 (UK)
  0800-694-8154 (UK toll free)
  +86 400 670-0514 (CN)
  800-819-5024 (CN toll free)
  conf id: 6100473#
  Password: [email the chair for password]
  Soaphub for notes and queue: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/oasis-camp
Webex:

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.
  ________________________________
Agenda
  1) Roll and minute taker appointment
  2) Agenda bashing
  4) AI review
    Gil to fix issues 1540, 1541, 1542, 1545, 1546, 1549 (change 'can' to 'MAY' + update appendix)
    Mike to send an email on his suggestion to fix 1543
    Mike to figure out resolution for 1550 (bug)
    Mike to send an email on his suggestion to fix 1552
    Gil to fix issue 1551 (fix pseudo schema to match prose:bug)
    Anish to update issue 1553 as not a bug
    Anish to update issue 1554 with tentative resolution.
    Gil to include 1554 tentative resolution in his list of fixes
    Anish to update 1555 with tentative resolution.
    Gil to fix 1555 in Editor's draft
    Martin to look into this issue 1556 and propose a resolution
    Anish to update issue 1557 w/ tentatvie resolution.
    Gil to fix 1557 in Editor's draft.
    Anish to update 1558 with proposed resolution.
  5) Implementation status update, JPMC OSS update
  7) Updating json metadata zip file
  8) Straggler roll & AOB

Owner: Dr. Anish Karmarkar
Group: OASIS Cloud Application Management for Platforms (CAMP) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS Cloud Application Management for Platforms (CAMP) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.

<< File: ical_44266.ics >>  << File: ATT00001.txt >>

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.