cap-dev message

Subject: rename emergency-dev list

In doing a consistency check of the various developers list that OASIS
hosts, we've realized that the name of the emergency-dev list was wrong.
Our dev lists are for the purpose of providing a forum for developers
and implementors to discuss implementation of completed and approved
technical work developed by our TCs. As such, the lists need to be named
for the specification being discussed, and not the TC that developed the
spec.

So, I've renamed the emergency-dev list to cap-dev. Everyone subscribed
to the old list is still subscribed, you'll just send email to a
different address:

            cap-dev@lists.oasis-open.org

If you'd like to unsubscribe from the list you can do so at
http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/

-Karl

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org