cap-dev message

Subject: CAP beta testers wanted

Hi,
	I'm looking for a number of beta testers for my CAP feed monitoring tool.  Alertwatch monitors a CAP feed for updates and provides a popup message when new alerts are issued.  If you are interested, please read the following details.

	The test will run for 2 weeks.  The beta will be released for Windows systems only, other platforms will come later.  You should have an always-on high speed internet connection, but if you have a modem and would still like to participate, please indicate this when you sign up.  Alertwatch requires a minimum 300mhz processor, 32Meg available system RAM, 50Meg hard drive space, and Win98/NT/2000/XP.  This is a closed beta, you must sign up with your email address, since this is used as part of the bug-reporting and alert generation parts of the test.

	Please let me know via email if you'd like to sign up.

--
lists@jpw.biz