Subject: AI list from Houston

Here's the AI list that I captured from Houston.  Let me know if I missed anything.  We will be statusing these during the Tuesday telecon.

Action Items from Houston:

Member section elections - Lofton will put out a nomination notice to MS mail list

SC24 liaison - Lofton check on png registration

SC24 liaison  - Lofton distribute report from meeting in Breckinridge

USSIG liaison - Dave to check on status of MIL-STD 28003 w.r.t.S1000D

Techdoc liaison - Don to follow up with Diane Kennedy on the status of the community

Techdoc liaison - Don to coordinate interest in call for papers for X-TECH 2005

CGM V5 work - Dave to solicit ideas

ATA companion file - Benoit to check if Franck would object to the addition of region, etc. to WebCGM DTD

ATA companion file - Dave to check Franck can describe symantics of the underspecified attributes in the companion file DTD for the 2005 edition of iSpec 2200

ATA GREXCHANGE - Dave to circulate questions related to potential alignment with webCGM

Begin Tile Array - Lofton to suggest resonable numbers for nx and ny based on 1 gigacell maximum

Interactivity attribute - Benoit to develop a proposal for behavior and relationship between interactivity attribute and static attribute

Mouse interactivity - Dieter to come up with a table demonstrating the presence of attributes and the effect on mouseover, and mouseclick events

Behavior section of WebCGM - Dieter draft a new section for review

Companion file architectdure - ??

thx...Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.8876, fax 206.544.9590
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com