Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Test suite

Hi Benoit,

I suggest we discuss on telecon...

I think your proposed way forward sounds promising.  It is also our only
proposal, which gives it front-runner status.  The 8-10 per person load
seems low enough that it might actually get done.

It would be interesting to make a handful of examples available (could you
point to some for telecon discussion purposes?).  If possible, a template
and/or how-to document would both encourage uniformity of contributions,
and lower the hurdle of getting started (for those who haven't been doing
it all along, as viewer developers).

There are lots of other peripheral issues, such as how to organize,
package, verify contributions, etc.  But these could be handled along the
way, as we start to get some contributions.

-Lofton.