Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] CGM source files

Title: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] CGM source files
Dear all,

    Here are the two files that I submit for the test suite: they are contained in the FilesForCGMOpen_20050204.zip Zip archive.

    I hope this is what was really expected.

Let me know.

Best Regards,

Franck DULUC
Technical Data Research Manager
Customer Services - SDND
AIRBUS France

Phone: +33 (0)5 61 18 19 16
Fax: +33 (0)5 61 93 59 44
mailto:franck.duluc@airbus.com

Address:
BP D0611, 316, route de Bayonne
31060 TOULOUSE Cedex, FRANCE

-----Message d'origine-----
De : DULUC Franck
Envoyé : jeudi 27 janvier 2005 17:25
À : Benoit Bezaire; CGM Open WebCGM TC
Objet : RE: [cgmo-webcgm] CGM source files

Benoît and al,

I think I can committ with the file for WebCGMMetafile. For the WebCGMAppStructure, I think we could contribute but do we have to provide some nesting (insied the CGM file)? (we are not using it as a rule).

I am also investigating how to use some of our files from the A380 (but without the A380 in it).

I will committ to the date of February 4th, EOB (Europe).