Subject: Correction/clarification of CD review assignments

All,

Lofton pointed out that the assignment of the CD review to TC members being due on 4/24 might be too aggressive.  I agree.  The public review ends on 4/24, but TC review can go beyond the public review.

I would like to review all comments at the next telecon on 5/11, so we should plan on having our comments complete by 5/6 and submitted to Lofton for compliation.

As a reminder here are the assignments:

	Overview - Andrew
	Chapter 1 - Kevin
	Chapter 2 - Dieter
	Chapter 3 - Benoit
	Chapter 4 - Stuart
	Chapter 5 - Don (5.1 thru 5.6)
	Chapter 5 - Forrest (5.7)
	Chapter 6 - Franck
	Appendices - Dave
Review comments due 5/6.

thx...Dave Cruikshank

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.8876, fax 206.544.9590
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com