Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Initial values, % sub-issue [was: Re[2]: [cgmo-webcgm] Style properties]

At 04:58 PM 5/18/2005 +0200, =?US-ASCII?Q?Dieter__Weidenbruck?= wrote:
> > stroke-weight: maps to LINE WIDTH & EDGE WIDTH, 100% is ok.
>Do we allow for 0%? This is actually impossible inside the CGM, but no
>problem for implementors.
>Result: no stroke

That creates something of a contradiction:

lw' = sw * lw
ew' = sw * sw

WebCGM 1.0 T.20.4 says that LINE WIDTH 0.0 is allowed, and means "Minimum
available line width."  I don't think we want to require that
implementations keep track of whether the lw' 0.0 comes from the WebCGM
instance or from application of stroke-weight 0.

> > text-font: (gone?)
>not gone as far as I am concerned.

Dave should queue this as an issue.  (Dave, do you recall minuting the
earlier discussion?  I clearly remember discussing it in a meeting or
telecon, perhaps Munich, and thought we concluded that it should go.)

-Lofton