Subject: NodeList and StyleAttributes-picture

Hello,

I have fixed an error in the NodeList.cgm file and uploaded the
StyleAttributes-picture test.  The testcase is not does not test
the raster intensity as the image itself does not have a raster
portion.  I will try to add a raster patch to the image.  As
soon as I add raster to the picture I will also have the
StyleAttributes-APS test as well.

The background-color and the additive test did not produce the
results that I expected.  I am not sure if I have a mistake
in my javascript or I did something the viewer didn't expect.

Stuart.

--
Stuart Galt
SGML Resource Group